Rice! is great in so many ways; it's my family name, and I do have a mighty fine family, it's in sushi.... which is my favourite and it's easy to make- just add water! So it's me and it's food. Some friends of mine thought it be quite the fitting name for a food blog written by a rice!
I've been saying i want to start one for a couple years too many, so here i finally am! I watched the movie "Julie and Julia" a few years ago, and since then my sister and I find it hard to go by at the video store without grabbin it, along with some sweet sweet food. I also found that I had a big fat desire of my own to start one! When i was a little girl i would make up recipes with whatever i could reach in our cupboard, I still like to do this today...so here's my little food blog!
I want it to be a way to share delicious recipes i find or invent with whoever reads this, if anyone... and to work on some photography, which i also love, but have never properly done (it's just a cheeky hobby). I wanted to make it all a bit different though, but integrating my love for people into it... SO I'm going to cook and bake for people! it'll be a great excuse to have people over all the time, to treat my flatties with lots of yummy meals and maybe even surprise people with it?!
So here I go!
The aim is minimum of one recipe a week; baring in mind i'm juggling uni, teaching and my life with it. ( however it should be quite a complimentary thing! always having treats around the place, and having easy meals to take to uni!)
Enjoy my friends!
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment